Download Routine Orders
Routine Orders for the current month [PDF] – Opens in a separate window
Routine Orders (RO) contain important information for the current training month:
- Duty Watch: Officers on duty, Petty Officers on duty, division on duty (per week)
- Dress of the day (officers and cadets)
- Upcoming events for the month
- Commanding Officer’s comments
- Any other important information
Your cadet is given one Routine Orders sheet to take home when they are printed. If you do not have the current one in your possession, please ask your cadet for it or print the Routine Orders from the link below. If your cadet is absent when they have been handed out, he/she may pick one up from the Ship’s Office upon his/her return along with any other handouts. It may be a good idea to ask your cadet if something was sent home each week as we do send announcements and applications for camps, etc., throughout the month.
Please note that in an attempt to reduce printed paper costs to the corps, we encourage you to consult the Routine Orders online.
- Click on the image to the right to expand and read on screen, or
- Click on the link above to open a new window with the Routine Orders in PDF format, or
- Right-click the link above and select to download the Routine Orders as a PDF file to your computer